Physical and Health Education: Physical and health education focuses on both learning about and learning through physical activity. It enables students to get involved in a variety of physical activities, while learning the importance of physical activity and physical fitness to one’s health and wellbeing. It aims to build competence in various physical activities and sports with full understanding of its importance essentially in health and living.
At the end of this course, if a student scores 80% and above in all the continuous assessment tests and assignments, you will receive a certificate from the school
At the end of this lesson the student is expected to understand:
- First Aids.
- Table Tennis.
- Measuring Physical Fitness Component.
- Basic Gymnastics Activities.
- Recreation Activities.
- Outdoor Recreation Activities.
- Introduction to Direction.
- Martial Arts. (Judo)
Lesson Topic 1: First Aids
This is the first lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 2: Hockey
This is the second lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 3: Table Tennis.
This is the third lesson of this course
- Lesson Topic 3: Table Tennis – Objectives
- Lesson 1: History of Table Tennis in Nigeria.
- Lesson 2: Facilities and Equipment of Table Tennis.
- Lesson 3: Requirements for Table Tennis Players.
- Lesson 4: Values of Table Tennis.
- Lesson 5: Skills in Table Tennis.
- Lesson 6: The Rules and Regulations in Table Tennis.
Lesson Topic 4: Measuring Physical Fitness Component
This is the forth lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 5: Basic Gymnastics Activities
This is the fifth lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 6: Recreation Activities - Objectives
This is the sixth lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 7: Outdoor Recreation Activities (Camping Activities)
This is the seventh lesson of this course
- Lesson Topic 7: Outdoor Recreation Activities (Camping Activities) – Objectives
- Lesson 1: Outdoor Activities
- Lesson 2: Importance of Outdoor Activities
- Lesson 3: Examples of Outdoor Recreational Activities.
- Lesson 4: Types of Camping Activities.
- Lesson 4b: Camping Activities Programmes.
- Lesson 5: Guidelines For Organizing Outdoor Education Programmes For Children.
Lesson Topic 8: Introduction to Direction
This is the eighth lesson of this course
Lesson Topic 9: Martial Arts. (Judo)
This is the ninth lesson of this course